Mevwan Census

Alicorn

Mevwan Census

Post by Alicorn »

Citizens, post self-introductions here. Edit your posts as you receive dominion over Mevwan-parts.

I'm Alicorn. As of now I'm in charge of everything, except as noted below. Whew.
Last edited by Alicorn on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winged One

Re: Mevwan Census

Post by Winged One »

I'm Winged One, and I was before I joined this little country, despite what you may think. :wink:

Adelene

Post by Adelene »

I exist!

I may be playing a Zaee character who's the principal-equivalent of a mixed-species psion school, but I'm still figuring that out - nothing's cast in concrete yet.

---

6/16/11:

I now have three Mevwani characters, plus all mentioned institutions and vehicles.

Ivwi. Zaee psion (telepath/perturber/astrapitor), principal of the Zwiakwo School for Psions, and politically well-connected. Communicates with animals and has fostered a reputation among his students for using them to keep an eye on things. Probably part of a large and influential wingfamily. Canny, but jovial.

Kowedyo. Zaee telepath; junior doctor at the Zwiakwo Psychiatric Hospital, a teaching hospital associated with the Zwiakwo School for Psions. Lives on the grounds of the school. Prone to formality.

Avana. Zaee child, wingdaughter of Teloura, the perturber of the trading ship Kwandoyo, which is owned and captained by a Zaee named Lalinyo. Plans to be a trader when she grows up, and is already practicing. Has a pet skitterling named Dell. Smart, mature for her age, and friendly, but a little naive about non-financial topics.
Last edited by Adelene on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Is the plan for the three of ye to cooperate on making Mevwan then? Or will Alicorn be making the world and you guys playing characters within it?
Funky Wombat
"Been around for a long long time, ain't seen nothing new"

Winged One

Post by Winged One »

Mostly the latter, though she also bounces ideas off of us.

Under Sky

Post by Under Sky »

Hello I am Alicorn's kappabeta! I am here to be barbarians. :madviking: :salute:

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Well, color me impressed, even after your previous demonstrations of impressiveness.

Return to “Mevwan”